Welcome to Wisconsin Institute of Urology
7 reasons people choose us
1. We are the largest independent urology group in Wisconsin. Our team consists of nine superbly qualified, highly skilled, board-certified urologists, as well as mid-level providers, with over 130 years of combined experience helping tens of thousands of patients.
2. We provide comprehensive urology services for all ages and urological conditions, including care from fellowship-trained subspecialty urologists.
3. We are convenient and accessible with offices throughout the Fox Valley.
4. Our state-of-the-art treatments and advanced technologies include minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
5. Our caring and compassionate urologists are responsive to patients’ needs and relate well to patients from all walks of life. Our knowledgeable, friendly staff provides a high level of service and patient satisfaction.
6. We are extremely physician-friendly with outstanding communication – reporting back to referring physicians quickly and coordinating care with additional specialists as needed.
7. Together, we are a highly skilled urology team that delivers great outcomes and an outstanding patient experience. We treat all kinds of urologic conditions including kidney stones and kidney cancer, prostate disorders (prostatitis, prostate cancer), urinary stress incontinence, overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis, urinary retention and male sexual health (male infertility, Peyronie’s disease). We also provide laparoscopic surgery, testosterone therapy, urodynamics, prostate ultrasound and biopsy and Interstim treatment.
Discover exceptional urology care at Wisconsin Institute of Urology. Call us at 920-886-8979 or toll-free at 877-897-7747, or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. We welcome patients from Appleton, Neenah, Oshkosh, Waupaca, Shawano, New London, Fond du Lac and surrounding locations.